Dr. Senia Mae is accepting new patients for Functional Medicine and Metabolic Repair! Book a complimentary 20 minute consultation below.
How to Book Online
Click the type of service to open appointment options. To book a FIRST VISIT, please call us at 651-792-5222 or use the online scheduler to book a complimentary consultation.
SELECT DATE AND TIME
Select a date and time. You’ll be asked to create a login. If your preferred time is unavailable, click the button to be added to the waitlist
GO TO THE NEW PATIENT PAGE
Once you’re booked, go to the New Patient Information page. You’ll find directions, forms, and everything you need before your first appointment. You’ll also receive a confirmation email with all the info you need!
Uncertain where to start? Wondering if we can even help?
Book a free 20-minute-consult below, call us at 651-792-5222, or contact us here.
- Nicki is accepting New Patients for Acupuncture and Women’s Health! Please call us at 651-792-5222 to book your first appointment.
- Dr. Senia Mae is accepting New Patients for Metabolic Repair and Functional Medicine! Please book a free consultation to learn more. She is not accepting new Acupuncture patients.
- If ‘First Visit’ or ‘Initial Assessment’ are not visible in the appointment options below, then please call us to schedule a new patient appointment.
Click here for details on how to use the online scheduler.
Tips for Using the Online Scheduler
- The “Services” tab lists services by category
- If ‘First Visit’ or ‘Initial Assessment’ are not listed then new patients are not currently being accepted for that service
- The “Book Now” tab lists a drop-down menu of services
- Once you have created a login, you can click the 3 bars in the upper left to access
your profile and appointment information.
- Under “Profile,” you can choose how to receive appointment reminders
- Under “Appointments,” you can view, change, or cancel appointments
- Under “Packages,” you can view your current packages
- Under “Memberships,” you can view your current memberships
- Under “Invoices,” you can view paid or outstanding invoices